We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Types of excersions?

Grimsby, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Types of excersions?

Hi me and my husband are trying to plan our time. We are staying in Super Club Breezes and were wondering what kind of day trips they can offer. We want to do maybe the jeep tour but we also want to do horseback riding.

Cuban Connection Tour
City Tours, Multi-day Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Cubaoutings
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Cuba History and Fun Private Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Taxi TurismoPorCuba
Private Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Multi-day Tours
Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,859 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Types of excersions?

Here is the list of excursions available in Varadero. They are sold at the tour desks located in the lobby of almost every hotel.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147275-c60658/Varade…

Hamilton
Level Contributor
148 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Types of excersions?

Also if this is your first time in Cuba I would strongly suggest going to the information session that your tour operater conducts. It is usually the morning after you arrive. They will go over all the excursions that are available also will have information on departure times etc.... You are NOT obligated to book with them of course. Have a wonderful trip!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Types of excersions?

When we did the jeef safari tour last December there was some horseback riding included. There's also a local Cuban gentleman who walks up and down the beach offering horseback riding at a really low cost (I don't remember off hand). This tour, and of course anything to do with Havana are my favourites. Not a fan of the catamaran - dolphin issue aside, it's quite expensive and most of the tour you're left at the Cayo Blanco beach; the snorkelling portion of the catamaran tour is pretty sucky. Jeef Safari is by far the best value for your money!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
753 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Types of excersions?

We are planning on doing the Havana tour..But I don't get this no sneakers or sandals what are you suppose to put in your feet.???

Havana Special - Visit the most famous city in the Caribbean and the heart of Cuba, plus the famous Tropicana show in Cuba. Change of clothes is required. No jeans, sneakers or sandals

Edited: 08 November 2010, 16:36
Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,859 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Types of excersions?

“But I don't get this no sneakers or sandals what are you suppose to put in your feet.???”

There is a dress code for the Tropicana Club – bring shoes (or dress sandals).

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
753 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Types of excersions?

what about the men they can wear sandals???so this must be only for the tropicana club...

Edited: 08 November 2010, 16:48
7. Re: Types of excersions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2011, 07:19