We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lost holiday

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
lost holiday

hi all ,during last visit to palma reallast two weeks may 2010, i suffered mini stroke getting back to full health now,anyone at hotel at that time if i was strange with them my sincere apologies.anyone who helped me thank u very much.now i am going to thomas cook web site to book for oct 2011 make up for missing time.thankyou again and good luck to all tarlach

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lost holiday

Wow, I'm glad you are okay! Hope you have a way better time on your next vacation :)

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lost holiday

Did you get medical care in cuba? how was it?

Alberta
Level Contributor
4,543 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lost holiday

I am glad to hear that you are okay and are booking your next trip to Cuba.

Yes please do share how you were taken care of?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: lost holiday

hi thank you for replying,as i was very confused symptoms were notvery severe so struggled on paralysed in left arm which came and went oftendid not think of stroke then.so thought i would be wasting their time in cuban hospital foolish now i know.three weeks in hospital here in belfast gettingtold of by doctorsfor being so stupid i will now treat all medical needs as serious.thank you once again for your concern,looking forward to next holiday enjoy your next vacations good luck tarlach

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lost holiday

wow... glad you are ok.

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,354 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: lost holiday

tourists are well treated in cuba for medical conditions whether ongoing or a sudden emergency. they sure took good care of me in cvj! love those doctors and nurses. carol e.

Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: lost holiday

Glad you have made a good recovery - hope you get a good deal for your next trip and that you have a great time!

8. Re: lost holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2011, 05:19