We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropicana Varadero

Saint John, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Tropicana Varadero

Just wondering if anyone knows the drink prices i understand rum is in cluded but how much rum and what are prices for other drinks beer and other cocktails? Any help would be great

thanks

BURLINGTON
Level Contributor
785 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropicana Varadero

Our party of 4 was given a full bottle of rum and 4 cans of soda - can't help with prices for other drinks. Gentlemen also got cigars, ladies a flower!

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropicana Varadero

Don't forget the 5 CUC price for taking pictures. They did want to see my picture taking ticket part way through the show. My battery died soon after.

Saint John, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tropicana Varadero

Thanks for the info we are going in April and was wondering if the show was worth seeing

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tropicana Varadero

Have seen the show for the last 5 years. If you like dancing it is quite good entertainment. the colorful costumes are really nice. The African section is really good. As Newfie43 said, you get a bottle of rum and 2 cans of cola per two people. You take what is left of the rum with you. As for paying for pictures, we have never had to show or pay anything. My son is in journalism and so has a professtional camera and they never even bothered him. You can buy other drinks, but don't know the price as we always just drink the rum. You also each get a plate with pickles and meat to snack on. One year at the end the dancers would take people on stage to dance. Worth seeing.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tropicana Varadero

Went to the Tropicaca in Havana and was charged the 5 CUC for a camera. It was more for video camera, can't remember the price though. About halfway through the show someone did come to check for the camera tickets. The show was really great. The dancing and costumes were amazing. Didn't mind paying the money for the camera, was with 3 other people, we just split the price, used 1 camera and shared the pictures once we got home.

Mentioned in this post
Saint John, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tropicana Varadero

Thanks alot for the info I think it would be worth seeing and worth the money

7. Re: Tropicana Varadero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2011, 05:44
Get answers to your questions about Varadero