We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

End of school year University/College travellers

Toronto
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
End of school year University/College travellers

Hi everyone,

I am planning to go to Varadero from April 18th-25th. I always go around Easter but this year I am a little worried because it's close to the end of the month and I know this is when University and College students usually finish their school year. Does anyone have any idea when most Canadian schools will be wrapping up this year? I'm hoping that we are going early enough that we might just miss the party crowd. I have been to Varadero at that time of year when I was in University and don't get me wrong, it was tons of fun, but that's not the type of vacation I'm looking for now.

Canada
Level Contributor
502 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: End of school year University/College travellers

You could pick an adult, couples only resort, (Sandals comes to mind) and you wouldn't have to worry too much.

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: End of school year University/College travellers

University is done April 27, college April 29. Local schools here anyway.

3. Re: End of school year University/College travellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2012, 06:19