We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's going to Melia Varadero?

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Who's going to Melia Varadero?

I have a friend in Varadero that works in a hotel called Melia Varadero, I would like to send him a peanut butter jar! :) anyone going to Melia Varadero flying from Toronto who can do this favour for me please?

Let me know.. so I can deliver you the peanut butter jar.

Thank you very much for your help and support.

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
855 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who's going to Melia Varadero?

Kiroo, I also have a friend working at Melia Varadero right now and I can't reach him by emails. Maybe we could help each other.

Chantal alias Maya2627

mississauga
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Who's going to Melia Varadero?

Hi,

We will be going to Varadero on Sat. Feb 28'06

We'll be staying at Arenas Blancas, don't know if that is nearby.If it is, we could drop off a jar of PB for you.

Maria

Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Who's going to Melia Varadero?

We (two couples) hope to be staying at Melia Las America departing from Kitchener, February 9th.

I'm sure we can figure something out. A jar of peanut butter is not going to break bank at this end, especially if we can hook up with a local.

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Who's going to Melia Varadero?

Hi Guys!

Thank you very much for trying to help, you are a very very kind people.

Could you please send me an email to kj@rapidadvertising.com .

Thank you very much!!

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who's going to Melia Varadero?

Hi Kiroo, I will be there very end of April and my aunt is going there too the week before. She said it is no problem for her to bring it either. What kind of peanut butter (or does it matter) and to whom? No need to deliver it, it's no problem to buy it.

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Who's going to Melia Varadero?

Hi Guys;

First of all I would like to thank you very much! you are very kind.. I don't know how I can thank you.

The person that I want the peanut butter jar delivered to is "Guilbert" and he works in the reception of the hotel "Melia Varadero", if he is not there at the time in the reception area.. then you could ask for his sister which she also works in the hotel as a maid and her name is "Anais" she works on the 4th floor between 9am - 4pm.

If you can please provide me with your address so I can send you a cheque

for the costs.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and again thank you very much for your assistance.

Best regards,

KJ.

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Who's going to Melia Varadero?

Any brand of peanut butter.. it's doesn't matter :)

They will be very very happy with any brand.

You will be making a lot of people happy there!!

Thanks again!

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Who's going to Melia Varadero?

Don't be a silly goose Kiroo! No need for payment of any kind. If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't have answered you. I am going and doing with a happy heart!! It makes me smile, so there, you've already paid me! :-)

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Who's going to Melia Varadero?

Thanks Dude!! and to all the dudes here!

Have a great safe trip, have fun.

Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Who's going to Melia Varadero?

Kiroo,

As if a jar of Jiffy is going to break the bank. If it was we wouldn't be going on holidays.

This will be my inlaws tenth year in Cuba, believe me, we understand the Cuban people miss out on some of the things we look past daily.

We are always happy to meet the locals, they can make your holiday a truely memorable one.

Consider your PB friend looked after.

Cheers,

TCDL4