We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best for romance

Sydney, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
best for romance

my boyfriend and i are planning a trip to varadero the end of april/first of may and i am wondering if anyone has a suggestion or opinion on the most romantic resorts...he's been away working all winter and we want to be able to really reconnect when we're in cuba without too much distraction...my only concern is that we enjoy a somewhat lively nightlife and somewhere like the paradisus pdm or sandals may be too quiet. any suggestions would be great :)

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best for romance

Princesa will definitely be too quiet for you then, and the cab into town is min 25CUC's each way! I woud check out the Melia Las Antillas, it's also a 16+ so no kiddies running around (BONUS!)

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Varadero, Windsor
Level Contributor
3,500 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best for romance

don't forget that if you stay at Sandals you can walk to the Mambo Club if there is no action in the disco at Sandals.

Wales
Level Contributor
82 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best for romance

Can you tell me how far Mambo Club is? How safe is it? How much is it? Who goes there? Any other info welcome

Thanks

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Varadero, Windsor
Level Contributor
3,500 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best for romance

the Mambo club is a 5 minute walk from Sandals; having said that, I have never been so I can't answer your other questions. Put Mambo club in the search box and you will probably find out all about it.

5. Re: best for romance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2012, 17:16