We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salsa classes at the Blau?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
473 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Salsa classes at the Blau?

I'm sure I've read that there are salsa classes at the Blau.

Whilst I have been going to for salsa lessons in England I would also like to attend some classes if they are run at the Blau.

Can anybody confirm that the Blau holds salsa classes?

Are these everyday?

If anybody can provide me with more information I'd be very grateful.

Thank you

dumfries
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Salsa classes at the Blau?

I was there last September and they had Salsa classes then. Going back 18th May.

England
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Salsa classes at the Blau?

They had salsa lessons every day in March this year, at dinner time.

Kitchener, Ontario...
Level Contributor
210 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Salsa classes at the Blau?

If you're already taking salsa classes at home, you won't learn anything in the salsa classes at the Blau. It's salsa for tourists, aimed at people having a good time and has nothing to do with partner salsa (cuban or linear).

I would connect with one of the dancers and check if he/she is willing to teach you, if you're serious about it.

4. Re: Salsa classes at the Blau?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 11:20