We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canadian party!!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
canadian party!!!!!

this is continued from another post. we're 2 guys heading down to varadero beach on feb. 25 for 2 weeks until march 11. anyone who is canadian or not is invited to our canadian party being held at a future determined location due to interest! so anyone interested in making this party happen post your email address along with when and where you'll be staying and ill contact you shortly. this could be a great way to meet people that are not even staying at your hotel!! more people you meet equals more fun during your vacation. so hop aboard the party train people, young or old does not matter!!!!!!!!

Ottawa Ontario...
Level Contributor
319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: canadian party!!!!!

Were 16 people going March 5th to the 12th staying at Coralia Club Playa de Oro.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Playa de Oro
Hotel Playa de Oro
1,583 Reviews
Cuba
Montreal
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: canadian party!!!!!

Hey

For sure I would love to be there I and a friend will be there between Feb 27 ( arriving late Arriving late around 9pm.) will be there until March 6. Were staying at Barcelo Solymar but if the party are between those dates count us in!

email: pat_quesnel@hotmail.com

See you soon!

Mentioned in this post
Barcelo Solymar
Barcelo Solymar
7,448 Reviews
Cuba
Vancouver
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: canadian party!!!!!

single female,29 from Vanvouver will be staying at barcelo solymar from march 06th to 13th.love to party with you guys.

slim773@hotmail.com

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
568 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: canadian party!!!!!

Hey, would love to party with you but, when I am in Cuba I have desire to party and spend all my time with my cuban amigos.Thank for the invite to a great idea though.

Amigos

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
568 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: canadian party!!!!!

Hey, would love to party with you but, when I am in Cuba I have desire to party and spend all my time with my cuban amigos.Thank for the invite to a great idea though.

Amigos

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Toronto
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: canadian party!!!!!

CANADIAN PARTY WHOO HOOO

I will be in Veradero with a Girlfriend of mine, we are staying at the Villa Tortuga from Feb24th-March 3rd. my email is laurenanderson83@ hotmail.com....always looking forward to meeting new Canadians on a beach adventure. keep me posted with the location/date/time

Toronto
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: canadian party!!!!!

My friend and I are at the Iberostar Bella Costa Feb. 21-28, we want in! haha stupid email address but it's soccerburst@msn.com let us know! We're 21, 20 FYI.

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Varadero
Iberostar Varadero
7,192 Reviews
Cuba
Hotel Bella Costa
Hotel Bella Costa
3,639 Reviews
Cuba
montreal
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: canadian party!!!!!

Hi we,re 2 girls staying at barcelo marina palace on feb 25th to march 4th, we re interested in the party so let us know where it is!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: canadian party!!!!!

come back later tonight around 11:00 pm EST and ill give u more details. EVERYONE INTERESTED, I NEED YOUR EMAIL ADRESSES!!! if no email come back here and check out this post, thank you

montreal
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: canadian party!!!!!

ok, i'll be on at 11:00 est time, u might wanna consider havana club or the rumba which are pretty good clubs, and also la cueva del pirate but its really crowded and hot in there...