We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
117 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

Hi,

I've read in the forums mention of a snack type place that makes crepes at the SRH. However, when I look at the sandals websites' dining options I can't find mention of it. http://www.sandalshicacos.com/dining.html

Is it a walk in type of place or do you have to make reservations? Also, where is it located?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

Sandals has not updated their website in quite sometime that's why it is not found on the site..

The Creperie Bon Appetit is open from 5pm-1am no reservations are required.

Hanover, Canada
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

When at Sandals last March, the crepe place was open something like 20 hours a day. I think the hours were 10 am - 6 am, or close to that. It was the all night snack place, and yes they are yummy. They also serve pizza. There is nightly entertainment there too.

I'd suggesst an after dinner drink in the cigar bar (all top shelf liquors available and included) followed by a nightcap and snack at the crepe restaurant.

Canada
Level Contributor
503 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

It is more of an outdoor patio area right near the "El Caribe" restaurant. I t was always busy and at night there was fabulous live music.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
117 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

Thank you all for your responses. Great insight as always found on these forums! Much appreciated.

london
Level Contributor
58 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

Sounds great, cant wait for my december visit!!!!! :)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

Heading to SRH on the 29th of Sept... 17 days!! Can't wait to see the renos. This will be our 4th visit. When are you heading down HockeyQueen?

Brantford...
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

We"re heading down on the 29th too from Pearson.The crepe place is great and has long hours with nightly entertainment..This is our 11th visit,we were there in February and the renos are great!!!! See you there.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
117 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

dg_sch - We'll be there from Nov 5 - 12th, so will have to wait a little while longer than you. I'll be anxiously awaiting your reviews! First time to SRH.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

We're flying out of Montreal. See you at the returning guests dinner then CanadaVal. 11 times eh!

Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
267 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandals Hicacos - Crepe Place

Well myself and the better half leaving Saturday for 14 days at the Sandals lovely resort always enjoy our stay there ..wish you all where coming have a great time to bad we couldnt meet..