We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer at SLS

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Photographer at SLS

We are heading to SLS from April 4 - April 11 and am wondering whether they have an onsite photographer??? I am going away with the kiddies and usually try to have a nice family pic taken...And if anyone know how much it costs per print??

Thanks

montreal
Level Contributor
10,360 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographer at SLS

To be honest i never saw one at the resort so i guess i will have to say no .

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photographer at SLS

Isn't the SLS at Beverly Hills. ??

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photographer at SLS

Thank you gato....

charal95 - I meant Sirenis La Salina in Varadero....

Peterborough, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Photographer at SLS

We were there last Feb and there was one guy just asking people on the beach, we only seen him once. The pic's were 10 cuc. I'm pretty sure he ended up selling us the whole disk fairly cheap and let us pic 2 pic's that we like and printed them for us.

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photographer at SLS

Thanks for the info.......hoping to see that guy when I get there :)

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Photographer at SLS

Do you have a digital camera? Why not ask another tourist or even a bartender to take your picture with your camera....sometimes the best pictures you can have are the candid shots ....

7. Re: Photographer at SLS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2013, 10:23