We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Blau Veradero 2013

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding at Blau Veradero 2013

Hi everyone

Has anyone got married in the last few months at the Blau Veradero.I wondered about photos and videos of the wedding what kind of finish are they? How did your wedding plans go ?

I Would appreciate any advise please.

Thanks guys & Gals :)

PEI
Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Blau Veradero 2013

My daughter was married there in 2010. She made all arrangements thru wedding planner at the hotel. Everything went exactly as planned. Resort arranged for a photographer (he was actually a Cuban govt employee) He took dozens of great photos and for $300 she got 40-50 prints of various sizes, some of which were over 15 inches plus a CD with all the photos taken. She was very pleased with everything.

matanzas
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Blau Veradero 2013

the goverment is granting license to self employed photographers who also work at hotels you can see some good results on this facebook page facebook.com/pages/…205619149526632

3. Re: Wedding at Blau Veradero 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 20:02