Once again........ it was a blast.
Good times were had by all.
Got kinda bored of the food. Same old same old…
The A La Carte are ok.
Then again I’m not fussy.
If you do go and want to change the taste a bit, bring some Frank’s Red Hot sauce or Tabasco.
No problems with the resort or the staff.
Pools are all working just fine.
Gym still under par.
Had our lil Pub Crawl. Started at Kiki’s and ended at Calle 62.
Our original list of 16 places tooooooooooo challenging for just one day. We also changed a few spots on the list because we found out that some places were either closed or to close to each other. Crystal “Roadies” were purchased along the way…
In the end, these were the places, in order, where we stopped:
1. Kiki's - Kawama and Calle 5. Kiki’s was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! Went there a couple of times…. Large plates
2. La Marquesita…… a small beverage vender on Ave 1 ra …. Got thirsty……… also needed a roadie….
3. La Taberna - Between Calle 13 and 15 on the beach This place is a hidden gem. 1.5 CUC for a beer. Right on the beach. Very friendly.
4. Ranchon de Playa
5. Palmores Calle 23
6. El Caribeno, Burger, beers and local music, Calle 31 at the fork in the road
7. Bodegon Criollo - Playa Ave y Calle 40 (Was Closed)
8. El Caney
9. Calle 47
10. Calle 62
We raised a couple of toasts to Mardi during the crawl.
We took our time and got to know a lot of the locals…..a great time was had by all.
I will post the pics for the stops.