We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Over 50? but still Active!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Over 50? but still Active!!!!

Is there any phace, club. Hotel Disco or meeting spot where some of us young at heart can meet for fun and excitment!!

If not, let us know where else would be a good spot!!! We can mingle with younger people, LOL

Thanks

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Over 50? but still Active!!!!

La Rumba, La Cueva Del Pirata and Cabaret Internacional are all good options!

Port Colborne...
Level Contributor
3,605 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Over 50? but still Active!!!!

I like calle 62, Rick i am 53 and love this location. Go after ten at night . The bar is an open bar and the party spreads out to the side street, good music great dancing and loads of fun, you are walking distance to a few other bars down the street .

PS you are only old when the put you age on your grave stone... I am not having one so i will never be old..

Edited: 17 March 2012, 13:42
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Over 50? but still Active!!!!

Thanks Guys!!!!

Cape Breton
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Over 50? but still Active!!!!

Have you ever been south before Rick? All you have to do is say hi and you will make a ton of new friends right on your resort.. Get involved in the pool sports and activities and hoist a few at the pool bar.. Take that advice and you'll be fine, plus I'll be there so you have one buddy already..

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Over 50? but still Active!!!!

Which hotel will you be staying at??

Rick

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Over 50? but still Active!!!!

For us, in our late 40's and early 50's its Calle 62. Great place. Great music!

7. Re: Over 50? but still Active!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2013, 09:22