We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palma Real questions

pei
Level Contributor
297 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Palma Real questions

Just booked a a trip to Palma Real for April 8 . Will be ariving late at night and leaving late at night. Is there a late check out offered or do they provide a place to shower . Also looking for the best email to contact the hotel and looking for a room that does not face the road and not on the first floor. Any help on this would be great .Thanks

Canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Palma Real questions

If available there is late check out for a fee. I can't remember what it was as I didn't take it. There is a room in the lobby that you can put your luggage in for the day if you decide not to pay for late checkout. They do have a room for you to take a shower in if you are checked out of your room.

As for rooms, building 1 is my favourite. It is the most centrally located. I prefer the ground floor rooms, because you can just walk out of your patio door and be at the pool. But if you don't like ground floor rooms I would suggest a second floor room in building 1. The ground floor and second floors rooms are a bit larger then the ones higher up due to the way the building is constructed. The balcony is bigger on the second floor as well.

Leaving in 2 weeks for my 5th stay at this resort, can't wait!

Edited: 31 March 2012, 12:58
PEI
Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palma Real questions

I took a late checkout last week. The room is subject to availability and front desk will not discuss it until the morning u are scheduled to leave. This time of year there should be lots af rooms. The fee we paid was 50 CUC. We were in room 1128 and it was closest to the lobby bar and 30 seconds from the pool. We e-mailed the resort twice for a room selection and never got a reply or the room we wanted but when we arrived they gave us a room close to opur request. We were happy with our overall stay. Enjoy tours.

pei
Level Contributor
297 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palma Real questions

What was the email address you used and thanks for all the info.

PEI
Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palma Real questions

reservas@palmareal.gca.tur.cu

Fredericton
Level Contributor
269 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palma Real questions

Good luck. I've sent several emails, but no reply.

Orangeville, Canada
Level Contributor
659 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palma Real questions

Peiguy, we will be there on the 10th!

pei
Level Contributor
297 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palma Real questions

see you there

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Waterton Lakes National Park, Nelson
Level Contributor
2,675 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Palma Real questions

Palma Real is a great resort, I was just there in February. We had a room on the 3rd floor in Building 1 and I thought our room was huge! Building 1 is the best but if you are on the first or second floor be sure to check your patio door as soon as you check in - some rooms have doors that don't lock properly - our friends were robbed right after they checked in.

There is no room to store your luggage in when you check out - it all gets piled against a wall in the lobby. There is a security guy right there so it's reasonably safe to leave your luggage.

9. Re: Palma Real questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2013, 10:23