We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Michael Jackson

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
242 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Michael Jackson

Hi, does anyone know if the Michael Jackson impersonator will be at the Iberostar Varadero in July? I heard he was fantastic. Thanks!

Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Michael Jackson

He usually does one night a week at Iberostar Tainos. It's kind of creepy how much he looks like him.

Hanover, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Michael Jackson

We saw the show at Sol Palmeras back in April, it was fantastic. He really does look like M.J. The group with him had children from the audience up dancing with them - a great time was had by all.

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
977 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Michael Jackson

There is a bar across the street from Sunbeach and there was a m.j. impersonator there in march,i wonder if that is the same one you all are talking about. If it is,this guy really really looked like m.j.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,614 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Michael Jackson

There are many videos on youtube of him. I have seen him at the iberostar varadero and he also used to perform once and awhile in the disco withoiut announcement.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Michael Jackson

He has been at the IberostarTainos for the last 3 years and he works all the Iberostar hotels as far as I am aware,so will probably catch him when you are there.

Ian.

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
412 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Michael Jackson

We also saw him as Sol Palmeras in May - & he was GREAT. Hope you can catch him at your resort.

I was somewhat surprised at Sol because we hadn't noticed the act advertised beforehand - he and his mini entourage sauntered through the buffet dining room during our evening meal - thankfully we decided to dump our dinner and shoot out to watch.

He did perform 1 song in his own voice, even that sounded like MJ, a short but excellent show. Make sure you ask one of your entertainments team if he's on when you arrive.

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
2,745 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Michael Jackson

When I think of the real Mikey Jackson, creepy is the first word that comes to mind.

Teignmouth, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Michael Jackson

Quite possibly the same guy who does an hour each week at Sandals Royal Hicacos... he's absolutely awesome...

I was standing at the bar when some woman literally lurched past me, nearly knocking me and my drink flying...

She was part of his group doing the "thriller" routine!!

Awesome!!

ATB,J.

9. Re: Michael Jackson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 06:42