We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in October?

nova scotia
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
Weather in October?

Thinking of spending my 40th in Cuba, what is the weather like then?

Thanks

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,035 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in October?

Should b e OK in October. You are still in the Hurricane season though, but you would have to be unlucky for one to hit whilst you are there.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jibacoa
Level Contributor
3,005 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in October?

I've been in Cuba and the weather was warm and sunny..a little rain..but it still is hurricane season.

Kitchener, Ontario...
Level Contributor
65 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in October?

I am going in October also...can't wait! Not to worried about a Hurricane hitting then as it is the end of the season. :)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
812 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in October?

we are going the end of September and the last couple of years the weather is hit and miss, great for us, but last year the week before we went it rained for 5 days. No sense worrying about it, a week away with someone else cooking and cleaning even if I get to read books for a week I am happy LOL and swimming in the rain is awesome.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in October?

Been several times in October, no probs at all. The sea is cooling down a little and you might get the odd shower in the evening ,some times a lighting storm but should be fine.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jibacoa
Level Contributor
3,005 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in October?

I've been down south during a hurricane and I wouldn't want to go through one again.

7. Re: Weather in October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 23:17