We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Varadero Confusion - Good Resort For Christmas

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Varadero Confusion - Good Resort For Christmas

I have never been to Cuba, but want to travel there for Xmas 2012. Gettings so confused over the resorts, looking for a great place for kiteboarding and all inclusive with lots of activities for sports. We are both very active and need tennis courts, bikes would be nice and all other activities. Don't mind spending the money for a good place and a great vacation.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Varadero Confusion - Good Resort For Christmas

Are you traveling with any kids? Are you looking for an adults only property? budget?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Varadero Confusion - Good Resort For Christmas

I would say Paradisus Princesa del Mar then. I've seen a lot of kiteboarding/windsurfing at that end of the peninsula. Last summer my mom was actually almost run over by a kite border on the PPDM beach so I can say that with 100% certainty! They also have bikes you can take out on your own or if there are enough people one of the acitivities staff will do a little bike tour in the morning. They also have tennis courts, and the usual water sports. It's my favourite resort in Varadero, and IMO still the most luxurious, and best options for food.

3. Re: Varadero Confusion - Good Resort For Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2013, 10:17