We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunbathing topless

Felsted, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Sunbathing topless

Hi

It will be our 1st time in Cuba, we are staying at paradisus princess del mar. Does anyone know what the situation is regarding topless sunbathing.?

Thanks

Brantford
Destination Expert
for Varadero
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunbathing topless

I have not stayed at Del mar,but I have seen several topless sunbathers in Varadero.

Mont Tremblant...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Largo
Level Contributor
6,253 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunbathing topless

Shouldn't be an issue at the beach. Not sure about the pool, but the Princesa del Mar is 18+, so it might be ok. Hopefully BankerBarbie will see this and respond - she's been to this resort many times.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
4,824 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunbathing topless

There is no problem with topfree sunbathing at the beach. This seems to apply at all of the resorts in Varadero. As far as the pool, no problem at the adult-only resorts. As for the ones that are not adult-only, it happens occasionally at the pools, but is less frequent than at the adult resorts.

Felsted, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunbathing topless

Thanks for your replies guys. :D

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunbathing topless

Sorry, I was away! But you definitely can (I do!) sunbath topless at the beach at the Princesa del Mar, I've never seen it nor tried it by the pool.

Felsted, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunbathing topless

Thanks banker_barbie, well I may be the 1st around the pool :-/

Milton
Level Contributor
344 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunbathing topless

Best thread ever

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunbathing topless

No issues at Princesa Del Mar, Heck My wife and I were just at Paradisus Varadero which allows kids and noticed topless sunbathing.

9. Re: Sunbathing topless

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 10:18