We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-inclusive at the Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
All-inclusive at the Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa

We are thinking of booking the above hotel for two weeks in Feb through Trailfinders. The hotel only offers all inclusive packages through this agent. Does anyone know if all-inclusive at this hotel means being able to eat at any of its restaurants or being confined to eating in the buffet for all meals? I know some hotels limit where and what you eat and drink in their all-inclusive packages. Trailfinders seem unable to find out.

Alison

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All-inclusive at the Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa

All inclusive means you can eat at all the outlets including A la carte restaurants. Sure their is a limit and yes you have to make reservations in advance while there.

Niagara Falls...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All-inclusive at the Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa

Yes, you can eat at buffet anytime it's open without reservations and you usually get 2 or 3 meals at an a la carte restaurant which reservations are required for. It's best to make the a la carte reservations as soon as you get there (if in the day) and early the next morning if arriving late in the day after the person booking them is gone. At least we found this at other resorts... Paradisus might be a little better at accommodating people as it may not be as busy.

Ely, UK
Level Contributor
385 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All-inclusive at the Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa

The all inclusive at PV is excellent.

You can dine in the a la cartes as many times as you can get reservations for (Book asap).

There are 4 venues for lunch including a beach side bbq and two different venues for breakfast.

Just be aware that the rooms are dated but if knowing that you choose this resort you will have a wonderful holiday. I really reccommend this hotel and will not hesitate to go back.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All-inclusive at the Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa

Check out the Royal Service rooms, They are out of this world!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All-inclusive at the Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa

Can anyone tell me how much it might cost to upgrade to Royal Service from a Junior suite once we are in the resort? Trailfinders don't seem to offer this in their booking process.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All-inclusive at the Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa

I believe we paid 100-150$ extra per day more in the RoyalService section for the 2 of us. The restaurant there is excellent but is exclusive to the Royal Service guests--but you can also dine throughout the whole resort and the reservations would be made by your butler.The other a la cartes and buffet in the rest of the resort were also very nice and whichever way you choose to go I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

7. Re: All-inclusive at the Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2014, 05:19