We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happiness is!

ontario
Level Contributor
864 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Happiness is!

Happy new Years to all my TA friends, and all my Cuban friends as well, almost ready to book again! ;)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,034 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happiness is!

Happiness is.....Being in Cuba on New Years Eve. Happy New Year to everyone.

ontario
Level Contributor
864 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happiness is!

Ain't that the truth maybe next year lol

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
360 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happiness is!

Happiness is leaving for Varadero in 6 days. Good bye cold/snow hello sunshine!!

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
129 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happiness is!

Happiness is..... being able to vacation in our chosen destination. We have the ability financially, physically and politically, to go where we want when we want.

Our destination of choice is Cuba of course..... and we leave in 16 days.

ontario
Level Contributor
864 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Happiness is!

Love this post! Hoping to get out of hell by the 26th of Jan. What is going on with the prices...? Brutal!

Kuujjuaq, Canada
Destination Expert
for Prince Edward Island
Level Contributor
4,511 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Happiness is!

Happiness is sitting outside on the balcony of my room as the sun is just rising and listening to the chirping of birds while I light up a nice Cuban cigar. Absolute bliss and well worth getting up an hour before my significant other does. Happiness is also sitting in the pool barely submerged by water with an ice cold beer and your eyes closed as the warm sun shines down and Cuban music is playing in the background. 60 days can't go by fast enough....

Montreal
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Happiness is!

Am I the only one that loves the musty room smell? LOL-- My first time in Cuba I was like ew, my room stinks! Now its like, ahhh you smell that? Were home!

Happy New Year TA friends, may 2013 be full of sunshine and cervezas!

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
3,875 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Happiness is!

Happiness is .,getting off the plane in Varadero on the 24th..,hope to see you there seeker !

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Happiness is!

Happy New Year, I totally get that musty room smell CubaJunkie, I think it is only our perception of "musty'.. Islander, hope this means that you are "working hard" so that you will really enjoy that cigar, Sunseeker, I do not worry that you will know when the price is right for your favorite place on this earth and Bellagio, I would wish you every New Year in Cuba... this is a place I want to be to celebrate at some point. Harley rider and Trainer, you are new posters so I do not know you so well, but I wish you the best....and yes if you all find me a bit efferscent, I am into my second glass of vino being that it is New Year's Eve.

Haliburton Canada
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Happiness is!

I see $ 1200 for two weeks for Kawama out of Toronto on the 26th. Taxes included. What were the past deals at this time of Year? Enjoy