We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Varadero to downtown Varadero

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Memories Varadero to downtown Varadero

How long would it take to get from Memories Varadero to downtown Varadero? Can you walk or do you need a taxi, cab?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
728 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Memories Varadero to downtown Varadero

When my wife and I stayed at that resort it took about 10 minutes or so to get to downtown and cost 15 CUC each way if I remember correctly

The Hop On Hop Off Bus is slower but costs only 5 CUC to ride all day and get off and back on as many times as you like. Usually runs between 8am and 9pm but times do change occasionally

CHEERS

montreal
Level Contributor
10,246 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Memories Varadero to downtown Varadero

Smitty is right about the price as for the time i would put an extra 5 minutes so 15 minutes by cab to get to downtown Varadero .

As for walking depends on you if you want to walk about 5hours each way well go for it lol ...

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
728 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Memories Varadero to downtown Varadero

Guess we had a really fast cabbie wjhen we went into town Gat0 lmao

Are you up watching the hockey game right now or stuck at work like me?

CHEERS

Edited: 05 January 2013, 09:54
montreal
Level Contributor
10,246 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Memories Varadero to downtown Varadero

Oops forgot about the hockey game but have to admit this year i did not even watch 1 game of our kids and the World Juniors .

Yep you had a fast driver because i drive that road every time we are in Varadero as i always rent a car and trust me i also drive fast but probably not as fast as your cabbie lol ...

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Memories Varadero to downtown Varadero

15 cuc each way by cab,one day we've got for 10cuc one way by cab,its faster than the bus who stop everywhere

6. Re: Memories Varadero to downtown Varadero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 05:23