We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Havana

letchworth herts
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Havana

is it possible to arrange a 3 night trip to the hotel Nacionale in Havana from varadero when we arrive there as we would love to and having great difficulty trying to book it with my travel agent in UK , any company names or prices would be gratefully received

Martin

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Havana

Definitely can through any tour desk at the hotel. Cubatur, Cubanacan Viajes etc... Do note that the prices may be higher when booking in Cuba.

You can check hotel rates through the following sites..

www.umbrellatravel.com

www.cubatravelnetwork.com

www.excelenciastravel.com

Edited: 20 January 2013, 14:57
Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Havana

i have reserved before my arrival for 3 nights at the hotel national for $100 per night for 2 breakfast included from a canadian site but you ca reserve directly with the Hotel National but its more expensive

www.hotelnacionaldecuba.com/en/home.asp

and check my photoshow from 3 days in havana

voyagesarabais.com/fr/…p166250

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Havana

Moineau: Which site did you find the Nacional at $100 per night? That's a low price!

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Havana

maybe because it was in november (low season) we're lucky we've got the Historic room from nat King Cole

can i give a travelling company site here ?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Havana

of course or you can PM if you'd like..

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
12,871 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Havana

Nothing wrong with mentioning travel companies unless you are connected with them.

7. Re: Havana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 05:15