We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunwing tax sale

toronto
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Topic
sunwing tax sale

at first the sale was too and January 24th now they extended it to February first.do you think they will extend it again? Is this just something to hook you into buying now? Or is there really something to this tax buster sale?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,302 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunwing tax sale

Its called marketing. Its designed to get you to buy now. Will it be extended for any length of time, who knows?? If you like the price and it fits your budget, don't wait. Book it or you may lose it.

Cheers

toronto
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sunwing tax sale

yes that's my feeling to thank you

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,350 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunwing tax sale

and cross referrence the pricing. usually drop the taxes and up the price elsewhere to compensate. lol. carol. best price check with taxes in is on trip central.com . gives prices everywhere in the world. carol e. p.s. bergie, stop sending us lousy weather from alberta!!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,302 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunwing tax sale

Hey carol

Gonna send you what we got today in Calgary. -21 with windchill in the -40 range. Thank godness its only a 1 day event. +8 by Saturday they are saying.

Cheers

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
5,504 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sunwing tax sale

taxes schmaxes, all that matters is the total price.

Its just a gimmick.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sunwing tax sale

I have taken advantage of these sales on a number of occasions, and the price did not increase from the price that I was watching.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sunwing tax sale

yep....."alive" is correct.....nothing more than a gimmick.......and many people will be caught...........you know the saying..."you can fool some of the people....etc..etc.."

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,302 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sunwing tax sale

Gimmick or not, which it is, if its the price that fits your budget and its the price you can live with book it

Cheers

London, Canada
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sunwing tax sale

totally agreed......I think Cuba is always a great deal....considering what you are getting

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,350 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sunwing tax sale

right back at you, bergie! okay......everyone in ontario face west and blow that freezing rain etc. back to bergie! rofl. carol e.