We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel - celica and health issues

uk
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel - celica and health issues

which of these will most likely suit us- we are a couple in our 40's and plan to visit cuba havan & varadero in nov.

Food quality is a big part of our enjoyment of any holiday. However, I am celiac so require gluten free food- I do not want to just end up eating plain steak/chicken/fish and plain rice or chips every night (its happened before - not fun to sit and watch other half much his way through a nice meal when dry meat and chips is all I can have. Must be hygeinic wrt food handling and serving - I'm on a chemo type drug so must be very careful with that sort of thing.

Our choice so far (from reading and rereading the reviews) - Think I'm the character in the micheal mcintyre tripadvisos scetch- (youtube it- its very funny) is IB - varadaro sandals or one of the paradisius resorts.

Also like some sort of enterainment - NOT GAME SHOW/BINGO STUFF! or live music

Any comments on these and any ifo re gluten free in varadero resorts (or in havana) please

1. Re: which hotel - celica and health issues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 05:18