We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyonehave add on for texting from Cuba with Rogers please

toronto
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Topic
anyonehave add on for texting from Cuba with Rogers please

are you able to buy a texting package with Rogers from Cuba to Canada right now? Please give me specific information on where you found this thank you

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: anyonehave add on for texting from Cuba with Rogers please

1-888-rogers1

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyonehave add on for texting from Cuba with Rogers please

Its also on their website; Cuba falls under the Caribbean packages.

Mont Tremblant...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Largo
Level Contributor
6,260 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyonehave add on for texting from Cuba with Rogers please

When I look on their website, Cuba is listed in Zone 4 with "premium" destinations.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,004 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyonehave add on for texting from Cuba with Rogers please

Hi,

Rogers has ceased the Cuban package. You can text from Cuba to Canada at .75cents per text and .20 cents for all incoming text.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyonehave add on for texting from Cuba with Rogers please

actually it is under the Carribean package/or as Cayo largo says the premium package. I have this discussion every trip. You will need to say, "may I speak with a Supervisor or someone with experience with releasing a Cuban package" when you hear it is no longer offered. Cubacell and Rogers actually have an agreement about coverage. Once you arrive in Cuba your cell after a few minutes will flash Cubacell. I will be calling again as we are going in the near future and will try to post an update about packages. One thing to do is to turn off all data, otherwise for example, if some one leaves a Facebook message you will be hit with roaming charges...ouch!

PEI
Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: anyonehave add on for texting from Cuba with Rogers please

Sax-u are right on $75 for 5MB

7. Re: anyonehave add on for texting from Cuba with Rogers please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 05:15