We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfing In Varadero

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Golfing In Varadero

Will anyone from any Resort be golfing during May 30th to June 6th. This is there low season and I am looking for anyone or groups, to join for a round or rounds of golf.

Please let me know and I would email the course and books some times.

Thanks

Rick from Toronto / Pickering

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golfing In Varadero

Still waiting for any replies regarding golfing May 30th to June 6th!!!

From the looks of it I will be the only one on the course!!

Rick

Goderich
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golfing In Varadero

Whats the cost? And can you rent clubs

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golfing In Varadero

If you are staying at one of the Breezes Resorts it is unlimted golf. However you have to pay for a cart at 33 Cuban Dollars and club rentals are $55 Cuban Dollars.

What I have done is bought, for $35 dollars CDN at Golf Town, a very snall travel bag which holds about 9 clubs. I emailed the golf course and they will provide me with and empty bag for the clubs. Also most airlines do not consider golf clubs in the amount of KG you are allowed and there is no charge for them.

Please get back if you need any more information.

Rick

Canada
Level Contributor
4,098 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golfing In Varadero

95CUC per round and yes, they do rent clubs.

http://www.varaderogolfclub.com/en/home.asp

Wish I could join you!

5. Re: Golfing In Varadero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 07:16