We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is breezes, varadero a good family resort?

Kitchener
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Topic
Is breezes, varadero a good family resort?

We are considering this trip for our 2 year old. Was hoping there was a shallow pool and possibly a play park near by? Any info would be great. Thanks!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is breezes, varadero a good family resort?

Which Breezes were you referring to? Breezes Varadero is 14+, Breezes Bella Costa is all ages. Only play park you have near by is called the Todo en uno. Its a mini amusement park.

Kitchener
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is breezes, varadero a good family resort?

Have u been to the Bella costa? Any resorts u would recommend with a 2 yr old? Need a beautiful crystal blue beach!

Mont Tremblant...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Largo
Level Contributor
6,254 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is breezes, varadero a good family resort?

Melia Peninsula has a fantastic kids section, as does the Iberostar Varadero. Then again, for a 2-year old, any resort with a wading pool will do! The Iberostar Tainos would be a good choice, as would the Breezes Bella Costa.

Mont Tremblant...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Largo
Level Contributor
6,254 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is breezes, varadero a good family resort?

If you are willing to go elsewhere, the Sol Cayo Guillermo or the Melia Cayo Guillermo would also be great options, the beach would be great for your little one.

Ontario
Level Contributor
242 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is breezes, varadero a good family resort?

Breezes Bella Costa has a good pool and a good beach for a 2 year old . When we went the Kids Club was very good as a place to entertain our young daughter .

As dd mentioned Breezes Varadero is only for 14 years and older.

Kitchener
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Is breezes, varadero a good family resort?

ThAnks so much everyone :)

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is breezes, varadero a good family resort?

I can't wait till my son turns 14--love to take my family there. Well, I'd rather go without them, but you know...

8. Re: Is breezes, varadero a good family resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2014, 06:20