We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuba alone

Antibes...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cuba alone

Hey people, I am flying to Cuba on the 12th Dec 2013 for 16 days and am thinking of doing a gruop tour as i wasnt suppose to be on my own but thinhs changed… can anyone recommend one? also i will stay in veradero for 4 nights… where is good to stay to meet young peeps (between 18 - 30) and also close to the town and good beach! Also anyone else going single that would love to catch up I'm a very social person

Thanks Jess

Cuban Connection Tour
City Tours, Multi-day Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Wijincuba Cuba Travel -Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Havacubvision
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Cuba Among Cubans
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Port Colborne...
Level Contributor
3,635 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuba alone

Jess hit up Calle 62 (great bar after 10 at night.) street dancing, good bands mix of locals and tourist.

there is also the Havana club, Rumba and a few other clubs, but i would start @ calle 62. It is where i start and usually end up at ... Enjoy your trip

Burlington
Level Contributor
881 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuba alone

Arenas Blancas and Solymar is 80% in that age group , it is a great Party hotel and walk to all the clubs, You will meet a ton of people and have a blast. As far as tours go I went on teh catermaran and had a great time .. Plus teh beach at Arenas Blancas and solymar is just amazing

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
493 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuba alone

I agree calle 62 was the highlight of my trip...

Like others have said stick to Solymar for your hotel... Lots of young people there and right at the end of town, you can actually walk to calle 62 and Havana club if you really wanted .

The cave is good, international, calle 62... Been to rumba (but it wasn't really good-must have been the wrong day)

Havana club is a good club, but It felt strange to me lol don't know how to explain the feeling... But no doubt check it out !

Antibes...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cuba alone

Thanks guys… is anyone going to be there from the 12th till the 27th???

Antibes...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cuba alone

Is this the hotel your talking about?

barcelo.com/BarceloHotels/…all-inclusive.aspx

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cuba alone

I'll be doing Varadero alone myself from Dec22 to 29, the other members of my party cancelled as well but I decided to go it alone.

Antibes...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Cuba alone

Ok how old are you ext?

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,744 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cuba alone

Lots to do and see in the Varadero area for 7 days. Lots of other single travellers too, so you won't have a problem if your outgoing and social like you said.

I travel solo, and Varadero is one of the best places for going solo in my opinion!

montreal
Level Contributor
167 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cuba alone

I also will be there alone during this time add my Fb mikeriffa@hotmail.com Michael b Derick

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
18,521 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cuba alone

#9 - are you alone ? Or two guys as you posted on another thread ?

Or just a split personality ?