We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

belleville
Level Contributor
349 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

does anyone have any questions that you want me to find out while I am there? Let me know!

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,595 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

Hi, If you happen to find out .. does the resort offer motor boat rentals? and please let us know if there are shuttles back and forth to the shared Paradisus beach?

Have a great trip.

belleville
Level Contributor
349 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

Will do!

kingston ontario
Level Contributor
251 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

can u find out what kind of vodka they serve please

Whitby, Ontario
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

Hello Ontariocouple50 from Belleville,

Yes, you are so awesome for asking. I have several that I'm trying to find answers to before booking.

1) What category room would one need to book to ensure they get a room on the 4th floor and above facing the pool versus the Marina?

2) How far is the beach really from the main hotel? What wing (block of rooms) would be better to book that is closer to the beach (not the condos, apartments).

3) Does one have to book the Level Rooms in order to get a lobster dinner at the al la carte restaurant (as their room description states).

4) If possible, the email address of Gildas_Renaux, Director General at Hotel Melia Marina Varadero that is responding to guest reviews on TA.

Safe travels and hope you guys have wonderful weather and the resort exceeds your expectations. Enjoy!!!

Thanks again :)

Edited: 09 December 2013, 18:16
Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,595 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

Hope they get this. They left a couple of days ago.

reservas.melia.marina.varadero@meliacuba.com

is the general email

Whitby, Ontario
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

SpunkyNB,

I assumed I missed them as well but thought I leave a message just in case. Perhaps they will be able to answer a couple of the questions upon their return. When do you go?

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,595 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

Right now, we're thinking about the other side of the island again. Playa Blanca on Cayo Largo. Mid to end March, early April, two weeks.

Prices there are high right now and we would love to go back to the Marina (now Blau) or Melia . Absolutely beautiful at the far end of Varadero. Price will dictate, maybe.

Edited: 10 December 2013, 21:05
Whitby, Ontario
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

We've never been to Cayo Largo. I'll will have to take at look at that area as well. Thanks.

9. Re: heading to Melia Marina in two more days...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 06:17