We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Venues

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Venues

Help.....hoping to get married in Varadero in April 2015 and looking for some venue suggestions. There will be approximately 30 of us of ranging between 18 and 70. (Mobility is not an issue)

Would like a mid to large size resort in the $1800.00 price range per person. (Out of Newfoundland)

Good food and beach are my most important must haves.

Any and all suggestions welcome :):):):)

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Venues

Are you looking to get married in a resort? Or offsite?

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Venues

We are looking at a resort wedding...sorry I should have mentioned this :)

Teignmouth, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Venues

All over 18? - I can reccommend Royal Hicacos...we got married there... magic!!

ATB,J.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Venues

We very nearly booked Royal Hicacos for our wedding in May, but in the end we opted for Paradisus Varadero. We're just having a private informal ceremony tho, nobody is coming with us, which is what we want (we've arranged a big party for when we return back to England). We also short-listed Iberostar Varadero which also looks lovely. Basically we wanted somewhere with good food, a great beach and a lovely pool with a swim-up bar so I guess it just depends what's important to you in terms of the resort :)

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Venues

Not sure at this point if there will be any children attending. Is the Royal Hicacos adults only? Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Melia Marina?

Toronto
Level Contributor
754 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Venues

Sunshinelady64, I sent you a PM with some information that might help you get the ball rolling.

Hicacos is Adults only.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding Venues

Melia Marina is a great hotel, Beautiful setting for sure!!

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding Venues

Thanks All....I am going to check out any and all suggestions :):):)

Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding Venues

We were married at the Blau Varadero and they did a Fantastic job, both the Wedding and the Resort were amazing and we would highly recommend it.

10. Re: Wedding Venues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 05:20