We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA Travel

Gold Coast...
1 post
Save Topic
USA Travel

We are lucky to be traveling to USA, first leg is in LA for 12days, then on to East coast for 17days, hope to spend 3 nights in New York, 2 nights in Boston & 2 nights in Washington, then drive to Nashville , haven't got any plans after that but need to return to New York for flight back to LA for another 2 days. We are looking for reasonable accommodation in LA & wondering if it is a good idea to drive to San Franco & how long would it take? Also wanted to visit Vegas /Grand Canyon, there are some cheap tours to Vegas but I'm wondering if they are any good. We would appreciate any advice & or information anyone can help with, we saw threads on Comfort In in LA and are thinking it sounds ok, are there any hotels anyone can recommend for the rest of our trip? Thanks Phil

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,501 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USA Travel

Maybe post on an american site not Cuba and you will get help. :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,690 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: USA Travel

Yep - Cuba (or at least most of it) is yet to be again run by the USA so try the USA/California Branch.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,957 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USA Travel

Hi there. Wrong forum, I'm afraid, This is a forum for Varadero in Cuba. You would need to post on the California forum which you can find at this link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g28926-i29-Calif…

4. Re: USA Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 06:18