We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuban Trip Compass Alejandro- Best private tour!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
94 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Cuban Trip Compass Alejandro- Best private tour!

what an amazing day! we decided before we left home to do a private tour to Havana, given the advice of other TA people they suggested the private tour with Alejandro. I cant emphasize enough on how perfect our day was . he is a true gentleman. He has great English skills and was able to explain so much of Havanas vast history to us. He took us to a wonderful Cuban restaurant that was near the fortress that overlooked Havana. The food and service was perfect there. We then went through the tunnel into Havana. We walked the streets in old Havana and New. The buildings the culture, the people it was all so awesome. A great great day we had. We went to some bars, markets and stores in Havana. We then drove along the Malecon, he stopped so I could get some amazing photos! I highly recommend him to anyone wanting a great experience of Cuban Culture and are adventurous ! Here is his email information, he also does tours to Trinidad and cienfugos.. all kinds of other neat tours we like to try! 10/10 for his rating from us!

cubantripcompass@gmail.com

Alejandro

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,221 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuban Trip Compass Alejandro- Best private tour!

I believe I've visited his site before. What are his prices like?

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
94 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuban Trip Compass Alejandro- Best private tour!

we paid 120 cuc for 2 people 9am to 6pm Havana trip then we paid for our own meals etc. great price considering what some are paying for the bus tours

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuban Trip Compass Alejandro- Best private tour!

We have him booked for our visit in May. Can't wait. His reviews are great and we are looking forward to spending the day with him.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,221 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cuban Trip Compass Alejandro- Best private tour!

There's only one of me, so I'll probably hold of on his tour until I travel with more peeps.

Thanks for the glowing review and info!

5. Re: Cuban Trip Compass Alejandro- Best private tour!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 07:16