We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Workington, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
First visit, party of four

I e-mailed the hotel with no response.

Are they accommodating when requesting to be in rooms next to each other as it is my sister and bro-in-law first trip to Cuba?

Acton Vale, qc
Level Contributor
222 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First visit, party of four

Usually they try their best to accomadate you, when are you going? If it's in the summer, it's not too crouded so it should not be a problem.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,973 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First visit, party of four

Which resort are You referring to ?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,404 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First visit, party of four

Your request should be made no longer than 2 weeks prior to arrival. They would not even have you in their reservation system till then.

Cheers

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,814 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: First visit, party of four

The OP is going to Blau Varadero later this week. (May 9th)

hfx
Level Contributor
5,444 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First visit, party of four

what email address did you use? sometimes that makes a difference

sask canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First visit, party of four

The godfather's are right, the email should not be sent until about two weeks before your arrival.

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First visit, party of four

We are going to Blau Varadero Friday 9th May and I e-mailed them at the end of last week. We will just have to ask when we get there. I was trying to reduce their concerns about being to far away from us. At least I tried.

8. Re: First visit, party of four

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:16