We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
449 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

I've already mentioned on a previous thread that we've booked our return visit to the Blau Varadero for April 2015...only 45 weeks to go : )

Anyone else wishing the rest of the year away?

One slightly odd thing, we're travelling from Manchester (UK) and our flight times have already been changed by Thomas Cook! On booking we were due to fly out at 12.30pm and when I checked the online booking info last week it had changed to 10.05am!

They haven't sent us anything to notify us of the change, not that it matters just yet but this is the first time we've booked a holiday online so I'm constantly worried that something will go wrong!

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

We've already booked a return for April 24th to Ocean Varadero and same thing for us with the flights from Manchester and the same holiday on the website is still showing 12.30. They sometimes do not send you any notice of flight time changes just keep an eye on your online booking for any changes all will be fine. We went to Ocean Varadero this may and loved it we booked this time last year online ,we had a couple of changes along the way but all was fine , we to worried about it all as it was the first time we had traveled abroad in 12 years i worried about pre booked seats would I get them OK as the wife does not fly very well hence the long break in flying, I worried about the visa's arriving on time but all was good ! I just kept an eye on my online booking especially nearer the time ,I'm not going to worry about it to much this time . We to are wishing the year away !!!!!!!!

Edited: 05 June 2014, 13:47
North Sydney, Canada
Level Contributor
413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

Counting down to TUXPAN Varadero in April 2015....from Nova Scotia, Canada.This will be our 4th holiday at Tuxpan.

Edited: 07 June 2014, 00:15
Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

I think we are at 340 days for the longest countdown possible for 2015. A lot going on this coming year, daughter graduating and then a wedding. I am holding on to the light at the end of this countdown. Let's keep it going!

Sheffield
Level Contributor
449 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

Not just us then!

Got a break in London in July, then a 30 mile charity hike in September (which I need to do some serious training for!) followed by a break at the coast somewhere....so plenty to keep us busy until xmas, then the proper countdown begins!

moncton
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

As of this morning our count down just change number,we are at 299.Talk about wishing the year away.....

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

Emma good for you! I am participating in a challenge race throughout the summer for this province. It gives purpose to every day. I miscalculated the number of days to our longest countdown and at this moment cannot say it out loud! Too embarrassed! And is sounds like forever.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
750 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

May 1, 2015 at Ocean Varadero El Patriarca for my best friend's wedding, can't wait!! We never book this far in advance, but this is a great excuse to!

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
192 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

Counting down to March 21 - staying at Casa Menocal - right on the beach!!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

We're wishing our year away too! 402 days for us 😮. Just booked Ocean Varadero for July 2015. Very excited as it's our first trip to Cuba. I just have the small matter of completing my final year of Uni to attend to first lol

Regina
Level Contributor
65 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Varadero 2015 - anyone else counting down?

Just booked into Blau Privilege Cayo Libertad for January 3rd. Only 200 days. It will help to put up with the crappy spring weather we are having.