We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach-Varadero

montreal
Level Contributor
560 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Beach-Varadero

I am thinking of an all inclusive (since it's all they have) but what is paramount to me is the beach-I love to swim in the sea so I am looking for a calm sea & excellent beach with upscale accommodations but the beach & being able to swim is paramount. I also want a chair on the beach with an umbrella-hopefully there are no problems getting one.

I would appreciate suggestions please

1. Re: Beach-Varadero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 04:26
Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach-Varadero

Check out Breezes Varadero...Beautiful Beach...Adults only 14+ and close to town

montreal
Level Contributor
560 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach-Varadero

thank you,is the beach nicer than at the royal hicacao?

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach-Varadero

Although I have never stayed at Royal Hicacos..... I can assure you that Breezes Varadero is on the best stretch of beach in Varadero IMO.....Just beautiful....You won't be dissapointed

montreal
Level Contributor
560 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach-Varadero

is the hotel breezes bella costa? Is it near the town? When you go into the sea is it level or is there a drop-I am asking because I had foot surgery & this is important since I am going to swim.

Also can you get a lounge with an umbrella on the beach or is it a hassle?

thanks

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach-Varadero

There are 2 Breezes.......Bella Costa and Varadero.......Separate resorts not able to use the others facilities........It is a 10 min bus or cab ride to town...The beach doesn't drop down quickly ........it is a gradual drop ......Walking in is not a problem........Depending on weather conditions any beach can change the same as anywhere else........The towel game is played everywhere unfortunately, but again depending whether you are planning on travelling in high or low season will make a difference...Most resorts will be 1/2 to 3/4 full in low season.......

wikimapia.org/…2

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
323 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach-Varadero

Breezes Varadero has a beautiful beach. We noticed some erosion when we walked past Bella Costa the first of March which meant there were two levels of sand on the beach. You can see it in some of the photos people have posted. We were always able to find a palapa on the beach at Breezes Varadero even when we returned from an excursion after lunch. I wouldn't call the accomodations upscale but the two room pool view suite we had was very nice.

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Varadero, Windsor
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach-Varadero

Royal Hicacos has a great beach.

Toronto Ontario
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beach-Varadero

Breezes Varadero:) Just as the other guy mentioned, this resort is really nice, the stretch of beach is pretty long and so many hotels back on to it, you can walk for miles...and as the other member posted, you can walk into the ocean gradually, no drop offs as not to injure your foot, water is crystal clear also...

I have been to the Blau Varadero which is further down the strip but found the sand not as soft...i was told that the sand was pumped from the ocean floor when they built many of the newer hotels at that end...the sand felt more rough..

10. Re: Beach-Varadero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 05:16