We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Havana excursions

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Private Havana excursions

Hi does anyone who of any sites that do Private Havana excursions from Varadero that I can have it Taylor made because I only want to go to the Cigar and Havana Club Rum museum but I don't want to pay over the odds for it

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
189 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Havana excursions

Try Cuban Connection Tours - looks like what you are looking for. We have not used them but the reviews look very good. We always rent a car and do our thing.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Waterton Lakes National Park, Nelson
Level Contributor
2,676 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Havana excursions

I have arranged with Cuba Connections for a Havana tour on one occasion. I was very happy with their service other than our lunch, which we had a bit of a disagreement over. Nail down negotiations about where you will eat, and what the price will be, before you book and you should not have any problems booking through them. They will taylor your tour to whatever you want to see and do.

I also have the name and phone number of a fellow in Varadero who does private tours, if you are interested you can pm me and I will pass along the contact information to you. It might be a little cheaper, especially since it sounds like you want to only spend a half day there.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Havana excursions

WOW thank you for both responding ill check out Cuban connections out how much did you guys pay for the tour if you don't mind me asking Camping_Girl ill deffinatly have the details off you so I can possibly email them about the trip and the rum factory and Cigar factory are the places I definatly want to go to but I would like to do a little bit of sight seeing too :-)

Lincolnshire, UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Havana excursions

You will not go wrong if you choose Cuban Connections Tour......I have just posted a review of our recent experiences with them on TripAdvisor. They are absolutely fantastic and will make the tour fit your exact requirements.

Enjoy!

Okanagan Valley...
Level Contributor
301 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Havana excursions

Snoweysnow,

Check out the link below for a bit of information re: Havana Tours:

www.7daysinparadise.com/smf/index.php…

Cheers,

Cariboo

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Havana excursions

Thank you I will have a look

montreal
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Havana excursions

how much did it cost?

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
263 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Havana excursions

could you please tell me who the private tour operator is and other info? I'm looking to do a tour with 4 people ..sightseeing, little bit of shopping if time.

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
168 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Havana excursions

Hi Angela. Try blexie100588@gmail.com. The cost would be 150 for 4 I believe. He's an awesome guide. Enjoy!

Kenora, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private Havana excursions

my family of 4 our planning a trip from varadro to Havana could you give me the number you have for private tour guide thanks rick