We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

varadero golg

San Antonio, Texas
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
varadero golg

which hotel(s) would be best idea for golf?

Burlington
Level Contributor
815 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: varadero golg

I know with Breezes Varadero and Breezes Bella Costa golf is included in your stay

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: varadero golg

You might want to check Melia las Americas as well.

halifax
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: varadero golg

Breezes Vardero is included for sure, whnenwe booked last year Bella Costa was not ?? Breezes was perfect and reasonable price for us, they pick you up at a gate on the hole across from the driveway and take you to the pro shop, they store your clubs safley for as long as you need....FREE and take you back to the gate after your game or a drink or lunch..........perfect :)

Melia las Americas is directly beside the pro shop and I m sure easier to play but about 50% more. ANd I believe it's a more upscale hotel than Breezes but someone that stayed there could better tell you that! It's a wonderful golf course and bar and the mansion is worth a visit!! Unbelieveable views!! Enjoy!

London, Ontario...
Level Contributor
44 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: varadero golg

It depends if you are travelling with children. Have stayed at the Melia las Americas and the Breezes Varadera which are adults only. The Breezes Bella Costa is family oriented but all three offer free golf with pick up just outside the gates of Breezes Varadera and The Bella Costa. The Melia is more money but more convenient. You can walk along the beach to the town of Varadera from the Bella and the Breezes Varadera but not the Melia as the golf course separates it from the beach. No hand bands are used for the Breezes Varadera but for the other two they do. Personaly I prefer the breezes Varadera . The Melia is an older group and more international guests where the Breezes Varadera more down to earth lots of repeat guests too.

5. Re: varadero golg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:17