We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tuxpan.. VIP Option

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Topic
Tuxpan.. VIP Option

For anyone that has chosen this option in the past: Is it worth the difference? Did they provide more a-la-carte dining with this option? Its not listed as a feature but someone else on here with VIP option at Brisas said that they got to eat a-la-carte every nite. so I was kind of hoping that Tuxpan provided all of the same pluses as Brisas as they are running the same price. Thx - Jed

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,651 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tuxpan.. VIP Option

It should list this with the tour operator you are booking with. Always the possiblity the VIP package with Sunwing may not be the same as Westjet etc....

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
360 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tuxpan.. VIP Option

I would skip most, if not all my al-la-carte options at any resort close to town and eat out at the many fabulous restaurants that are close by. Very cheap and delicious. Lots of people complain of Cuban food, my wife and our two good friends booked a trip just last spring at a 2.5 star resort with intentions of eating out pretty much every meal!! There is a tonne of good food to be bought for cheap in Varadero! Now keep in mind I say good, not healthy! However it is only a week :)

3. Re: Tuxpan.. VIP Option

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Varadero