We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solymar electric outlets/adaptor & email

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
493 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Solymar electric outlets/adaptor & email

Hello, does this outlet use the same electric outlets as North America/canada ? Or is an adopter or converter needed ?

Also does anyone have a working email address for the hotel in order for me to put in a room request . Also any suggestions in terms of rooms would be great (I got close to the end of the hall, and upper level rooms)

Thanks ! Looking forward to trying a new hotel !

Port Colborne...
Level Contributor
3,603 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solymar electric outlets/adaptor & email

Tia may i suggest that to your right under Top questions about varadero you will find your electrical answer

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
493 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solymar electric outlets/adaptor & email

Where on the trip advisor app would I find that section ? I don't see it, unless I'm going crazy !

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
99,746 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solymar electric outlets/adaptor & email

Tia:

This is the article you are looking for:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c104286/Cub…

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
493 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Solymar electric outlets/adaptor & email

Never had an issue charging my phone and whatnot at Blau marina, but have heard conflicting information about solymar ... So Greatly appreciated to you both !

5. Re: Solymar electric outlets/adaptor & email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:17