We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re: Diet Coke at Blau Varadero?

Chorley
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
re: Diet Coke at Blau Varadero?

Just a quick question... I know they won't have actual diet coke, but does anyone know if they have a cuban version of diet coke at the Blau Varadero, as part of the all inclusive? Thank you. (I know it's a trivial question, but it's mainly what I drink)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
102,164 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: re: Diet Coke at Blau Varadero?

They might well have. It's called Diet TuKola.

chateauguay quebec
Level Contributor
145 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re: Diet Coke at Blau Varadero?

in 2012, they were selling it in the hotel boutique. I have ask the maid numerous time to give me some instead of the regular in the little fridge with no luck! but you can get it at the bars not in can.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,616 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: re: Diet Coke at Blau Varadero?

I've only seen the diet stuff for sale in the Caracols, never in hotel bars.

Chorley
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: re: Diet Coke at Blau Varadero?

Thanks for replying everyone, it's sounding unlikely I can just order a diet coke, maybe I'll have to stick to Mohitios!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
5,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: re: Diet Coke at Blau Varadero?

Every time we have been to the Blau, they have had diet Tukola at the bars, and we were also able to get cans of it for the mini-fridge. You should have no problem getting it. And if you drink diet Coke to avoid the sugar, I would recommend against the mojitos.

dartmouth ns
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: re: Diet Coke at Blau Varadero?

the hotels have cola , pepsi , seven up , orange , etc but they rarely taste like our soft drinks at home .

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
858 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: re: Diet Coke at Blau Varadero?

I get my Mojitos made with sweetener. Didn't know if they would do it for me but it was not problem. I also have never had a problem getting Diet Tukola in bars and in room fridge.

Have fun!!

8. Re: re: Diet Coke at Blau Varadero?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:16