We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight ?'s

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
393 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
flight ?'s

I am trying to book flights for my family this November from NJ to Curacao. My first choice is non-stop from Newark however the prices are SKY high! Does anyone more familiar with this route have any ideas or suggestions?

Castleton On...
Level Contributor
166 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight ?'s

I am not sure of your rate, but we did Continetal non- stop from Newark and it was the best-no hassle,easy connections with our frlight to/from Albany. Not sure of the price difference or how many flights you have to book, but it was very nice.

I think this is only on saturdays. we had two movies on the way home.

Margo

Rotterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
668 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flight ?'s

Queezi,

Continental to Curacao is knows to be expensieve at times.

I would say there are 3 choices to get to Curacao from NJ:

Non stop Newark-Curacao on Continental.

One stop via Miami with AA (this also gives you more flexibility since they fly twice a day as opposed to continental's weekly).

Or Flying to Aruba with any Airline and taking an island hopper to Curacao.

Whichever is best for you, I suppose.

Kind regards,

Benji

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,623 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flight ?'s

If you can get a non-stop flight TAKE IT! We had terrible problems with AJ both on the way down and on returning. Returning we were delayed NINE HOURS in Montego Bay! Needless to say it was a nightmare and I will alwys pay the extra for a non-stop now!

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,165 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flight ?'s

Margo, we are flying out of Newark via Providence on Continental. How was the flight? Should we buy some snacks before boarding.We might bring our dvd player. Our flight for Sept. is $534 plus taxes, maybe $629.

Laurie

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,165 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flight ?'s

Queezi, I just checked fares from Newark on continental

Nov 10-17 $629 with taxes

17-24 $644

24-Dec1 $599

6. Re: flight ?'s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 11:22