We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Curacao in June

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Curacao in June

I know this is usually one of the quieter months on the island, as far as things to do. But tell me, myself and three guys are coming down there for 8 days this June. Friday, June 8th to and leaving Sunday, June 17th, more than likely. We have five of the days filled with things to do (Aruba, Bonaire. island tour, deep sea fishing twice). Will the bars/nightclubs have anything going on Sunday and other nights in the week? Or will it be on the dead side?

Thanks! :)

New York City
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Curacao in June

Oh. Also, what would you say are the top beaches there? What about the Jan Thiel area?

Thanks again.

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,141 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Curacao in June

I would say that the top beaches are on the western end. Porto marie,Cas Abou,Knip,Lagun. Beautiful

New York City
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Curacao in June

Oh ok. I see your in Willington. Small world. I'm in Waterbury. How about that!

Anyone know about bars & nightclubs?

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Curacao in June

When you are on the island pick up a K-pasa or Go-weekly magazine they will be up to date on activities. They are both issued on wednesday and ask at the Hotel reception they should be able to point you out some places. De Heeren at zuikertuintje mall is a good place to be on friday night (after 9PM). Other places things tend to vary here so ask around june again. Especially Thu-Sun there is plenty to do.

Beaches. Jan THiel is very touristic. To me over developed. Mainly from europe (read: Dutch). Jan Thiel and the mambo beach area are about the same. Lots of things going on. Restaurants, Bars, Shops etc etc. But these are not the better beaches. As said before the better beaches are on the west side. Porto marie,Cas Abou,Knip,Lagun, and Playa Kalki.

New York City
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Curacao in June

Ok. I've heard of K-pasa. I think they have a website, too. Since we're leaving on a Friday, I'll print it out the day before I leave.

So, from your experiences, or anyone else, what about just having a cold one out at a bar on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday? Anywhere you, or anyone else, would recommend?

Thanks in advance. :)

6. Re: Curacao in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2013, 10:21