We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natural Jacuzzi

New York
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
Natural Jacuzzi

Hi everyone,

We're traveling to Curacao in early April with our two young children (ages 2 and 4) and I've seen some pictures folks have posted of the "natural jacuzzi". We're avid hikers, will have a car, and would love to see this. However, I can't seem to find any information on it other than a few posts where it seems that a tour group takes you there. With our little ones, we prefer to do things on our own so that we can accommodate their schedules, so I was wondering if this is something we can visit on our own or if it is something only found by tour guides.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Melissa

Curacao Actief
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
VIP Tours Curacao
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Curacao Tours & Taxi
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours
Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Natural Jacuzzi

If you are referring to the place I think this is it is not an easy place to find you need to know the location. There are no signs that will take you there. It is a remote area. I have only been there once I think.

Maybe on the hiking maps it is shown I do not know else you need someone to point you out how to get there.

Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Natural Jacuzzi

Here's a picture & a video...

…panoramio.com/photos/original/35949459.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch…

"Natural Jacuzzi: Close to Boka Patrick lies nature's wonder Supladó, where the sea-water is sprayed through a chute into the air magically displaying beautiful fountains and rainbows. Surrounding the Suplado hole is a shallow pool filled with sea water warmed by the midday sun."

3. Re: Natural Jacuzzi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2013, 09:22