We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

You are probably sick of this question but...

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Den Bosch, The...
1 post
Save Topic
You are probably sick of this question but...

I am really worried about the weather. As stated, you are probably sick of this question but I'm leaving tomorrow for my honeymoon with my wife and all the weather reports are REALLY bad. I only see clouds, rain and thunderstorms. I wouldn't mind a little rain since I understand that is normal but are we bad out of luck and are catching some kind of early rain season? At first I thought the reports are just always like this for Curacao but the reports for the week after the next are great so I'm kinda starting to sweat it..

Anybody that's on / from Curacao and that can tell me how the weather the last day's has been and how the expectation for the coming week is?

You only go on one honeymoon (well.. most people ;-)) so I'm hoping on some good news :)

Apologies for the question since I'm sure it's being asked allot but I'm just trying to reassure my wife (and myself).

Canada
Level Contributor
97 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: You are probably sick of this question but...

When we stayed there two weeks ago, the forecast was similar. Cloudy/rain/thunderstorms, etc... It didn't rain once, and it was a bit overcast in the mornings but cleared in the afternoon. The overcast skies actually gave a nice break from the heat of the sun. (it was still very warm when overcast, and we still got sunburnt!)

Midwest
Level Contributor
842 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: You are probably sick of this question but...

Southern Caribbean forecasts are notoriously so... relax and enjoy.

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,145 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: You are probably sick of this question but...

Being on your honeymoon, you should spend much of your time in your room, go and have a wonderful time

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: You are probably sick of this question but...

Early Rainy season now ...... not a chance. The weather forecast has been like this for weeks now. Lots of people were worried about this. We should have seen lots of rain today according to the forecast. Well guess what not a single drop at my home. In the morning it was a bit cloudy other than that sun sun sun and sun. Hot hot hot and very hot.

Enjoy your stay you will have a great time and Congrats

Boston
Level Contributor
23 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: You are probably sick of this question but...

We have been here for the week and though a few clouds we only had one evening of a quick shower. Nice breeze. The island is very dry and gets very little rain. Oct and niv are your best chances to see a little bit. Weather should not be your worry. Enjoy

6. Re: You are probably sick of this question but...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 18:41