We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do for one night near the airport?

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What to do for one night near the airport?

Hi all, i will be in curacao for one night around 6PM and have a conection flight the next day at 9AM to Venezuela...

What to do for that one night near the airport? or just stay in my hotel till the morning??

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do for one night near the airport?

Near the airport Nothing. Just grab a taxi to downtown and back to the Hotel (Otrabanda or Punda area)

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
92 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do for one night near the airport?

I would try not to stay near the airport. The fun is only marginally farther away. The only thing near the airport is Campo Allegre, which is a large outdoor brothel.

If you already booked the one hotel near the airport, I suggest grabbing a taxi to town. Depending on the day of the week I could make a more definitive suggestion of where to go.

3. Re: What to do for one night near the airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 23:47