We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions locations of sites for a day trip

SC
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Questions locations of sites for a day trip

We are leaving within two weeks time and I am finishing up the itinerary. Thank you all for your wonderful postings. It has really helped out ALOT!

I am a bit stuck on one of the days. While the island is small I would like to keep activities groups together. We are renting a car for the week.

Day trip- Hike, Pictures and beach

Christoffel National Park: 7:30am drive the farthest we can and climb the rest ~2 ½ hours- $12pp

Petroglyphs: Could not find entrance fee or location????

Shete Boka National Park: $1.50 pp 1 guilder for map

Suplado – Is this in the Shete Boka National Park?

Boka Tabla- Is this in the Shete Boka National Park?

Boca table Caves: Is this in the Shete Boka National Park?

Kueba di Brua: Not really able to put a location or price for this cave??

Jan Kok Salt Plains: Thought to drive by and make a quick stop for pictures of flamingos-

Playa Grote Knip(Playa Abbou). 10 guilder per car.

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions locations of sites for a day trip

Yes there is a suplado at shete boka. Boka tabla is also shet boka.

Hmmmm kueba di brua I know one but that is not really on the route if you are in the shete boka area. It is on the plains of san pedro.

Grote Knip (Playa Abou) is free. No entrance fee.

Cas Abou has a 10 guilder fee. Both are nice beaches

2. Re: Questions locations of sites for a day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 05:17