We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Boston...
1 post
Save Topic
Is Bud Light available on the Island

Is Bud Light and Michelob Ultra available on the Island and how much is it for a case.

Thanks

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Bud Light available on the Island

Bud light for sure the other I do not know

California
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Bud Light available on the Island

I remember American beers Coors Light in the supermarket Albert Heijn (Salina area). Link http://www.ah.an/ - I`m not sure about Bud Light or Michelob Ultra. If you like light beer try Amstel Bright available only in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire and St Maarten

East Coast, US
Level Contributor
59 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Bud Light available on the Island

I think I saw Bud LIght at the Centrum near the airport. I don't recall Mich Ultra. Honestly, I don't know why you'd look for these in a foreign country - it's water, and it doesn't taste good, and, to me, going to a far-off place is about experiencing new things, including the local brews (local in the sense of what the locals drink). Get some Polar, Amstel, or even some Presidente. It's the same style of beer, and you'll feel more like you're on vacation, IMHO.

4. Re: Is Bud Light available on the Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2013, 10:15