We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bonaire for the day

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
64 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bonaire for the day

We are arriving in Curacao the week of November 19. We plan on purchasing our tickets for a daytrip to Bonaire at the airpport when we arrive-- the day we go won't be determined until then, so it is impossible for me to reserve a rental car in Bonaire for that day ahead of time. Question, is it long distance to phone a Bonaire car rental agency from Curacao? Thanks.

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bonaire for the day

yes it will cost you more than a local call but not as much as to europe but I do not know the exact rate at the moment.But use a calling card will be cheaper. for 5 or 10 dollars you should have plenty of minutes to make a car reservation. Or use the email.

Start checking out the plane tickets on the internet, Tickets to bonaire can be very expensive when bought last minute.

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
64 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bonaire for the day

Thank you. I have been checking the ticket prices. If I can get a firm date from the other folks that are traveling with us, I think it would be best to go ahead and get the tickets and reserve the car before we leave the US. At least, that's my plan.

Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bonaire for the day

Why not email the rental companies. Most rental companies have email and reply the same day.

4. Re: Bonaire for the day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 13:19