We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

L'aldea Restaurant

New York
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
L'aldea Restaurant

Greetings,

Does anyone know the prices for this restaurant for just the salad bar and for kids? We have a 3 and 5 year old, and the 3 year old and i dont eat beef. I know my son, the 5 year old would love the rainforest tour and all the decorations, but we're staying in Coral Estate so I'm trying to decide if it is worth the drive and money. I've tried emailing the restaurant directly, but haven't gotten any response.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciate!

Thanks,

Melissa

Curacao Actief
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours
VIP Tours Curacao
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours
Curacao Tours & Taxi
Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Eco Tours, City Tours
Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: L'aldea Restaurant

You can do the tour without eating. I believe the restaurant has a free shuttle that will pick you up. They do have a website that has some pricing on it along with hours and shuttle info.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: L'aldea Restaurant

If you are in Coral Estate, do not miss Karacter beach bar. Fantastic food with great prices.

New York
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: L'aldea Restaurant

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I couldn't find any prices, except on the specials, but that gives me a good ball park.

Thanks for the recommendation on Karacter. We will definitely be there!

4. Re: L'aldea Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Curacao