We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about dining at Sunscape

Montpelier, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Question about dining at Sunscape

Some of the reviews I've read make it sound like there are 2 seatings for the a la carte restaurants at Sunscape. The way it worked at Dreams La Romana (also an AM resort), was that you could show up anytime you wanted and you'd be given a pager and called when your table was ready. So, at Sunscape, does it not work this way? Do we have to choose either early or late seating? I really don't want to have to be on a schedule and want to just show up whenever we're ready to eat.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about dining at Sunscape

Yes, you can show up anytime and get a pager. We went early most of the time to eat but had the pager one time...and as soon as a table cleared, our pager buzzed and we were seated. No seating times at all that I saw!

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about dining at Sunscape

Except Himitsu - if you want a teppanyaki table, there are only two seatings.

3. Re: Question about dining at Sunscape

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Curacao